James R Forstner MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

September 20th, 2015
I wish he was going to still be there. That is where I have been going for 30 yr now new Dr. I do not care for

September 17th, 2013
Good visit
I use Dr. Forester as my primary care doctor. I enjoy his bedside manner and dry humor. I have been very pleased with my care. However the "other" doctors that work there are not as thorough or pleasant. The nurses and office staff are wonderful. If you can get an appointment with dr. Forester then that is the way to go.

February 4th, 2013
Have to see a PA
Dr. Forstner has well should I say was my family physician for 14 yrs. He did an awesome job at diagnosing my health concerns. However; now I am only able to see 1 of his P.A.'s and that has been disastrous! The female P.A. prescribed me steroids for extreme shoulder and neck pain(I didn't sleep for 10days-then for 6 weeks only slept average of 3 hrs per night). She didn't bother to take an x-ray or refer me to anyone . The steroids did nothing to help except maybe made me feel worse. She had no clue or took an interest to my problem! From a scale from 1-10(10 worst), my pain was a 10. I am 50 yrs old and have had several surgeries, a child, and lost a child at 6 months pregnancy, but this pain 1 of the worst I've ever experienced. I do believe that if I had been able to see Dr. Forstner, that he would have determined my anomaly and treated it correctly. I'm sure P.A.'s sometimes are able to diagnose the problem and treatment, but my experience was horrible!

May 23rd, 2011
Seeking Second Opinion
My father sought a second opinion about his diabetes and diabetic medication from a second doctor. When that doctor requested the medical transcripts from Dr. Forstner, Dr. Forstner, immediately dropped my father as a patient. I would strongly urge anyone considering going to Dr. Forsnter, to seek a medical opinion from a more flexible doctor. Dr. Forsnter's actions clearly demonstrate his inability to be professional and only solidifies the necessity of his early retirement.