A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Foxe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Foxe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foxe
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foxe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Foxe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foxe graduated from Rheinisch-Westfalische Technical Academy At Aachen. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Foxe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Foxe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Foxe practice?
- Dr. James Foxe has 1 office location.
Dr. James Foxe practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.