A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Foxe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Foxe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foxe
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Foxe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Foxe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foxe graduated from Rheinisch-Westfalische Technical Academy At Aachen. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Foxe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Foxe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Foxe practice?
- Dr. James Foxe has 1 office location.
Dr. James Foxe practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.