A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Frackelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Frackelton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Frackelton graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Pierson Frackelton MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Frackelton practice?
- Dr. James Frackelton has 1 office location.
Dr. James Frackelton practices Preventive Medicine near Westlake, OH.
See Westlake Preventive Medicine Specialists.