A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fraiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fraiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fraiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraiman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fraiman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Fraiman MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James P. Fraiman practice?
- Dr. James Fraiman has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Fraiman practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Psychiatrists.