A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fraiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fraiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fraiman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fraiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fraiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraiman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fraiman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Fraiman MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James P. Fraiman practice?
- Dr. James Fraiman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fraiman practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Psychiatrists.