A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James France:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. France graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. France has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E France MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. France practice?
- Dr. James France has 2 office locations.
Dr. James France practices Emergency Medicine near Kittanning, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkin, NC.
See Kittanning Emergency Physicians.