Dr. James Franciosi, MD
Video profile

3.0

Avoid This Doctor show details Avoid This Doctor
Jan 2nd, 2016

Avoid this doctor at all costs. He is exceedingly condescending, arrogant and unprofessional. This man put my daughter through various unnecessary procedures including putting a feeding tube down her throat for no medical reason. What's worse is his propensity to bully patients and parents by threatening to call DCF if you even ask about test results or question anything he says. Luckily we had a second opinion after leaving Memoirs and the Doctor at Arnold Palmer called his treatments and diagnoses "A complete joke". Avoid this doctor at all costs.

Has a very big ego. Can't always be bothered to think. show details Has a very big ego. Can't always be bothered to think.
Sep 20th, 2015

It's true that he had a great sense of humor, but I think it gets in the way. On several occasions he was unable unable to explain the rational for recommended treatment. I also found that his sense of humor disappears when his opinion is challenged. Not open to listening to parents concerns and modifying treatment approach. I think it is hit or miss with this doctor.

Dr sucks show details Dr sucks
by Andy on Jun 26th, 2015

Dr Franciosi has a big ego. Don't question his medical decisions. Since his feelings got hurt he has contacted cps on several occasions. Best to try a new doctor. Watch out for his lies and deceit.

stomach aches show details stomach aches
by Tammy Z. on Aug 5th, 2013

I really appreciated Dr Franciosi's expert care with my daughter!

Nov 1st, 2012

We had to pay out of pocket to see him as he came recommended to us. He asked us why we were there to see him if we had already seen another gi dr (we went to him because he was so highly rated) and told us about 3-4 times that he couldn't think because he was so tired and he couldn't spend more time with us because he was so busy and behind. NOT what I expected and would def not recommend at all!!

Our experience with Dr. Franciosi show details Our experience with Dr. Franciosi
Dec 16th, 2010

Our son has been seen twice by Dr. Franciosi. He spent plenty of time with us and listened to all of our concerns. He has a great sense of humor and is one of the top docs anywhere in the world when it comes to eosinophilic disorders.