A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Frank, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frank has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. Frank practice?
Dr. James Frank practices Surgery near Chicopee, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Springfield, MA.
See Chicopee Surgeons.