A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Franks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Franks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Franks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franks graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Franks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Forrest City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Franks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Franks practice?
- Dr. James Franks has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Franks practices Family Medicine near Forrest City, AR.
See Forrest City Primary Care Doctors.