Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Frazier III
Dr. James Frazier III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Randallstown, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and General Surgery. Dr. Frazier is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center, MedStar Harbor Hospital and University of Maryland Medical Center. Dr. Frazier has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Frazier III has the following 3 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Frazier III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Randallstown, MD.
Dr. Herman Lawson
Neurological Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Randallstown, MD 0.01 mi17
Dr. Chukwuma Anyadike
Family Medicine, General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Randallstown, MD 0.01 mi9
Dr. Kristian Ulloa
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Randallstown, MD 0.01 mi12