A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Frazier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frazier
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Frazier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Frazier MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Frazier practice?
- Dr. James Frazier has 1 office location.
Dr. James Frazier practices Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.