A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Freemont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Freemont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Freemont graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Freemont has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Fulton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freemont accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Freemont practice?
Dr. James Freemont practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.