Dr. James French MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 10th, 2013
Dr. french is a very bad surgeon. I had a rectal surgery with him. He did not do the surgery correctly. Dr French put me on wrong diet after surgery. I lost so much weight and still. I was so weak. My symptom did not get better and had constant pain. I end up doing the same surgery again with another surgeon. Dr French cost me lots of pain and misery for four month. Dr. French hurt me financially also. I had to pay the other surgeon for surgery, the hospital bill, and etc... I will be very cautious dealing with Dr. French. I do not recommend him at all. I think it is time for him to retire before hurting more patients. God know how many other patients he hurts already.

September 29th, 2011
Dr. French
I have not yet see Dr French for the gall bladder problem until the 14th of October, 2011. However, he handled an Ischemic Colon for me in 2009 and I was very happy with him. He worked with me on some colon cleansing medication and made it so much easier for me. Thus, when this problem arose and my primarty Doctor asked who I would like to see, Dr. French came to mind immediately.