A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Frenchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Frenchik is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Frenchik, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frenchik graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Frenchik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Community Hospital
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Frenchik MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Frenchik practice?
- Dr. James Frenchik has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Frenchik practices Emergency Medicine near Lynchburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Lynchburg Emergency Physicians.