Learn more about Dr. James Frenette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Frenette is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frenette
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frenette Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Frenette, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frenette graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Frenette has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgton Hospital
- Rumford Hospital
- Central Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Frenette MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Frenette practice?
- Dr. James Frenette has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Frenette practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgton, ME.
See Bridgton Surgeons.