A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Frenette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frenette
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Frenette, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frenette graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Frenette has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgton Hospital
- Rumford Hospital
- Central Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Frenette MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Frenette practice?
- Dr. James Frenette has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Frenette practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgton, ME.
See Bridgton Surgeons.