A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Frenette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frenette
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Frenette Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Frenette, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frenette graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Frenette has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgton Hospital
- Rumford Hospital
- Central Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Frenette MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Frenette practice?
- Dr. James Frenette has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Frenette practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgton, ME.
See Bridgton Surgeons.