A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Frisk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Frisk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Frisk, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frisk graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frisk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- White Community Hospital
- Innovis Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frisk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 41 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. Frisk practice?
Dr. James Frisk practices Otolaryngology near Page, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND and Elbow Lake, MN.
See Page Otolaryngologists.