A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Froehlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Froehlich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Froehlich
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Froehlich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Froehlich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Froehlich graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Froehlich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Barklow Froehlich MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James B. Froehlich practice?
- Dr. James Froehlich has 1 office location.
Dr. James Froehlich practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.