A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Froehlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Froehlich is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Froehlich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Froehlich graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Froehlich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Froehlich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James B. Froehlich practice?
Dr. James Froehlich practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Cardiologists, and Ann Arbor Surgeons.