A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Froehlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Froehlich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Froehlich
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Froehlich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Froehlich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Froehlich graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Froehlich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Barklow Froehlich MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James B. Froehlich practice?
- Dr. James Froehlich has 1 office location.
Dr. James Froehlich practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.