- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fudge is Excellent. Dr. Fudge has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fudge, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Heart Catheterization.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fudge graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fudge has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Ashe Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fudge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Fudge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Fudge practice?
Dr. James Fudge practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Durham, NC.
See Gainesville Pediatricians and Gainesville Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Fudge, Dr. Jaime Fudge, Dr. Santiago Fudge, Dr. Jacques Fudge