A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fudge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fudge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fudge
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fudge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fudge, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Fudge graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Fudge has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Curtis Fudge MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Fudge practice?
- Dr. James Fudge has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fudge practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Pediatricians and Gainesville Pediatric Specialists.