Learn more about Dr. James Fudge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fudge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fudge
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Fudge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fudge, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Fudge graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Fudge has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Curtis Fudge MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Fudge practice?
- Dr. James Fudge has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fudge practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Pediatricians and Gainesville Pediatric Specialists.