Learn more about Dr. James Fudge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fudge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fudge
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fudge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fudge, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Fudge graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Fudge has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Curtis Fudge MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Fudge practice?
- Dr. James Fudge has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fudge practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Pediatricians and Gainesville Pediatric Specialists.