Dr. James Gordon Armstrong DO is male, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Armstrong is Excellent. Dr. Armstrong has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Armstrong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James G. Armstrong practice?
Dr. James Armstrong practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Garden City Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Armstrong, Dr. Jaime Armstrong, Dr. Santiago Armstrong, Dr. Jacques Armstrong