A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Armstrong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Armstrong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Armstrong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James G. Armstrong practice?
Dr. James Armstrong practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI.
See Garden City Surgeons.