A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Armstrong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Armstrong DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James G. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. James Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. James Armstrong practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City Surgeons.