A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Arterburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arterburn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arterburn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Arterburn, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arterburn graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arterburn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gregory Arterburn MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Arterburn practice?
- Dr. James Arterburn has 2 office locations.
- Dr. James Arterburn practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near South Pasadena, FL.