A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Arterburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arterburn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arterburn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Arterburn, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arterburn graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arterburn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gregory Arterburn MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Arterburn practice?
- Dr. James Arterburn has 2 office locations.
- Dr. James Arterburn practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near South Pasadena, FL.