A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Avery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Avery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Avery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gardner Avery MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Avery practice?
- Dr. James Avery has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Avery practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkwood, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.