A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Baron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Baron has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Prowers Medical Center
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gregory Baron MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Baron practice?
- Dr. James Baron has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Baron practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lamar, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.