Learn more about Dr. James Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Baron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baron
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Baron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Baron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Baron has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Prowers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gregory Baron MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Baron practice?
- Dr. James Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. James Baron practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.