A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cox is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cox, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cox has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Glenn Cox MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Cox practice?
- Dr. James Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cox practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.