A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cunningham, Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine, Knee, Shoulder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cunningham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Garrett Cunningham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James G. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. James Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cunningham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Orthopedic Surgeons.