A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cunningham, Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine, Knee, Shoulder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cunningham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Garrett Cunningham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James G. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. James Cunningham has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cunningham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See Greenwich Surgeons.