A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Day is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Day
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Day Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Day has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Day DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James G. Day practice?
- Dr. James Day has 13 office locations.
Dr. James Day practices General Practice near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Smithville, MO and Excelsior Springs, MO.
See Kansas City General Practitioners.