A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Day is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Day
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Day Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Day has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Day DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James G. Day practice?
- Dr. James Day has 1 office location.
Dr. James Day practices General Practice near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Primary Care Doctors.