A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Day is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Day has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Day DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James G. Day practice?
- Dr. James Day has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Day practices General Practice near Excelsior Springs, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Smithville, MO and Parkville, MO.
See Excelsior Springs Primary Care Doctors.