A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Epstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Grover Epstein MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Epstein practice?
- Dr. James Epstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Epstein practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.