A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fordyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fordyce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fordyce
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fordyce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fordyce, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fordyce graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fordyce has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Fordyce MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James G. Fordyce practice?
- Dr. James Fordyce has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fordyce practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Allergists and Dearborn Pediatricians.