A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Fox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gary Fox MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Fox practice?
- Dr. James Fox has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Fox practices Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Tyler Internists.