Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Retired Resource Specialist  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2013

I have been under Dr, Gamble's care for some 20 years and will continue to do so. His gentle bedside manner, genuine caring and concern, and knowledge of my post cerebral palsy issues keep me well, active, and healthy. There are few experts versed in cerebral palsy as well as Dr. Gamble. I have regular follow-ups yearly with him. I'm fortunate to have him as my physician. He spends a lot of time with me and is thorough.

|  Dr Gamble is AMAZING!  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2012

Dr. Gamble has been treating my newborn son for bilateral club feet since a week after he was born. He has the most amazing bedside manner, explains everything clearing, gives you hope, makes my son feel safe and comfortable. Overall I couldn't ask for more right now. We have done 5 castings and have 2 left until we have his tendon surgery. I am so glad I found Dr. Gamble. I wouldn't have choose anyone else.

|  hey saved my life  |  show details
by -NM on Jan 3rd, 2011

The title says it all. I am going to medical school because of him!

by Miriam's parents on Oct 15th, 2009

Dr. Gamble was very friendly and very accurate when diagnosing my daughter's problem. We felt very comfortable with him because he gave up options and let us make the decision for what is best for out daughter. He gave us time to think, do our homework and decide. We requested a second visit to talk some more about the issue, and he was very welcoming. I thank him for doing everything he said he will do. Him and his staff took good care of us and helped us through the difficult times.