Dr. James Gamble MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Surgery Stanford, CA

4.7

May 15th, 2016
Retired Resource Specialist
I have been under the care of Dr. Gamble since 1993 following my surgery performed by Dr. Eugene Bleck in 1988. Dr. Gamble is a nationally noted expert in cerebral palsy and followed my issues all these years. He has diagnosed and helped remedy my issues and continues to monitor me through annual follow-ups.

March 20th, 2015
Dr. Gamble was a 2nd opinion for us. After talking with him for 10mins, my husband and I knew he was the one! We had no reservations about going with Dr. Gamble for our 9yr old daughter's foot reconstruction. We traveled from Sacramento for surgery and follow up visits without hesitation.

October 2nd, 2013
Retired Resource Specialist
I have been under Dr, Gamble's care for some 20 years and will continue to do so. His gentle bedside manner, genuine caring and concern, and knowledge of my post cerebral palsy issues keep me well, active, and healthy. There are few experts versed in cerebral palsy as well as Dr. Gamble. I have regular follow-ups yearly with him. I'm fortunate to have him as my physician. He spends a lot of time with me and is thorough.

January 29th, 2012
Dr Gamble is AMAZING!
Dr. Gamble has been treating my newborn son for bilateral club feet since a week after he was born. He has the most amazing bedside manner, explains everything clearing, gives you hope, makes my son feel safe and comfortable. Overall I couldn't ask for more right now. We have done 5 castings and have 2 left until we have his tendon surgery. I am so glad I found Dr. Gamble. I wouldn't have choose anyone else.

January 3rd, 2011
hey saved my life
The title says it all. I am going to medical school because of him!

October 15th, 2009
Dr. Gamble was very friendly and very accurate when diagnosing my daughter's problem. We felt very comfortable with him because he gave up options and let us make the decision for what is best for out daughter. He gave us time to think, do our homework and decide. We requested a second visit to talk some more about the issue, and he was very welcoming. I thank him for doing everything he said he will do. Him and his staff took good care of us and helped us through the difficult times.