A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Greene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Greene, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Huntington Disease
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Greene has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gerard Greene MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Greene practice?
- Dr. James Greene has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Greene practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.