A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Greene is Good. Dr. Greene has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Greene, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Essential Tremor (ET).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greene has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greene accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James G. Greene practice?
Dr. James Greene practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Greene, Dr. Jacob Greene, Dr. Jacques Greene, Dr. Jaime Greene