Learn more about Dr. James Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Greene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Greene, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Huntington Disease
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Greene has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greene accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James G. Greene practice?
Dr. James Greene practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.