Learn more about Dr. James Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gregory is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Gregory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gregory, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Gregory has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gordon Gregory MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Gregory practice?
- Dr. James Gregory has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Gregory practices Family Medicine near Franklin, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, OH.
See Franklin Primary Care Doctors.