A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gregory is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gregory, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Gregory has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gordon Gregory MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Gregory practice?
- Dr. James Gregory has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Gregory practices Family Medicine near New Castle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, OH.
See New Castle Family Physicians.