A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Henderson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Henderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Henderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Henderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Henderson practice?
- Dr. James Henderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Henderson practices Family Medicine near Bettendorf, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnston, IA and De Witt, IA.
See Bettendorf Primary Care Doctors.