A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Henderson is Good. Dr. Henderson has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Henderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James G. Henderson practice?
Dr. James Henderson practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Henderson, Dr. Jacob Henderson, Dr. Jacques Henderson, Dr. Jaime Henderson