A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Henderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Henderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James G. Henderson practice?
Dr. James Henderson practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists.