Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Henderson
Dr. James Henderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stuart, FL, with other offices in Troy, MI and East Moline, IL (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Henderson is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak. He speaks English.
Dr. James Henderson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stuart, FL.
Dr. Robert Kenney
Stuart, FL 0.69 mi27
Dr. Gary Guzzardo
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Stuart, FL 1.92 mi33
Dr. David Mordes
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Stuart, FL 1.92 mi35