Learn more about Dr. James Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Henry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Henry, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gifford Henry MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Henry practice?
- Dr. James Henry has 9 office locations.
Dr. James Henry practices Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and Clearwater, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.