Learn more about Dr. James Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Henry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Henry, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry has 18 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James G. Henry practice?
Dr. James Henry practices Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and Clearwater, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatric Specialists.