Overall Review

February 7th, 2015
GREAT
My son began seeing Dr Henry when he was a few days old and saw him until he was 18 years old. He was kind, caring and compassionate. He provided us with all the information available and answered all our questions, so that we could understand and deal with my son's condition. He always took all the time we needed. I would highly recommend him!

July 21st, 2013
Not the best...
I started going to Dr. Henry when I was around 13 (I am now 27 years old). I have to say that I barely ever even saw him, but the few times he decided to actually make an appearance in his office, he was not the nicest person in the world. The last visit I had with Dr. Henry was when I was 18 just before I left Florida to move elsewhere. He told me that my heart murmur was gone and I was really happy, even though he kind of just said it in a matter-of-fact manner and kinda just left the office without saying much else (he always seemed to be in so much of a rush that he was unwilling to extend any kind of compassion). It turns out that my general practitioner now found that I actually still have a heart murmur... so he was wrong about telling me that it had closed. I find it sad that a GP can tell me I still have a heart murmur, but a cardiologist was wrong about it, it should be a simple thing for a cardiologist to detect. I would be willing to set aside his inability for compassion if he was a good doctor, but... well, he isn't.

October 27th, 2012
Best Dr. ever
My daughter started out being his patient at the age of approx. 3 months old, she is know 21 yrs. He is an GREAT Dr. I would refer everyone to him and his staff