A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ingram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ingram, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Ingram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
- Family Practice Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Graydon Ingram MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Ingram practice?
- Dr. James Ingram has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ingram practices Family Medicine near Auburn, IN.
See Auburn Family Physicians.