Dr. James Ingram MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

December 6th, 2016
Dr. Ingram treats my children. He is always patient with us, (and four small children in a doctor's office can make patience difficult!), and he listens to what I have to say. He understands what it is really like to have children and gives honest assessment of their help. He encourages natural health and is cautious to over prescribe or over diagnose, but I have always felt that he was attentive and competent to do what was best for the health of my children. We have all been very pleased with him in our several years as patients.

January 7th, 2012
I would not refer any body to this physician ..... I was missed diagnosied and now I have to have both of my hips replaced...he said it was my back and never took any x-rays was just going to send me to a pain management doctor..

October 21st, 2009
The best doctor
Dr. Ingram is wonderful. He listens and is up to date. He refers only the best suited specialists. I have never had a doctor that REALLY listens to me and reflects what I am saying. The staff and nurses are awesome and the open hours are FANTASTIC! I have been seen as late as 8pm and on a Saturday as well. Also, the other doctors in the practice are good.My ONLY complaint is minor. The wait may take a bit depending on the day. However, I don't mind the wait because I know that Dr. Ingram is giving the same attention to another as what he gives me.I hate that I had to move...I hope to find a new doctor that has the same qualities.