A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jennings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jennings, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gregory Jennings MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Jennings practice?
- Dr. James Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. James Jennings practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.