Urologist

108 Legion Dr
Ste C
Las Vegas, NM 87701
505-454-4000
Locations and availability (1)

1.0

|  Worst Experience EVER!!!!  |  show details
by Smalltown Victim on Sep 15th, 2013

If I could actually give a zero rating for this doctor's extremely condescending and rude bedside manner, I would! I would also say to all of you who are actually concerned that you might have a serious health issue, run the other way as fast as you can! I was told that because of my age that it could never be cancer and that he could do some testing but in the end, it would not produce any results or answers. WOW! Very sure of himself for sure. Pretty bold statement in the land of lawsuits! Does he have a degree in reading people's bodies and minds also? Man, wouldn't that make needing actual "doctors" obsolete. He also insinuated that I actually have a choice about ALL the medication I take and didn't want to add another medication that might help with my issue. Trust me, I am on the least amount of medications that my body will actually function on. I don't CHOOSE to be sick and take medication! Besides, which would he like me to stop taking...the blood thinner to prevent me from having mini-strokes or the medication that keeps my own body from attacking itself? Or would he like for me to diet and exercise my already thin frame into oblivion so I could stop taking my anti-lipid medication? Or the oh-so-lovely steroids that keep my entire body functioning but make me so moody I can't stand myself? Tell me, which one doc? This man apparently DOES NOT like women, and should never have become a doctor. Doctors are supposed to WANT to help people feel better, not make them feel worse about things that are beyond their control. If you're thinking of seeing him because he is a new, local doctor, which makes it more convenient, please think again! Driving to Santa Fe or Albuquerque will definitely be worth your while. There are some wonderful doctors in Los Alamos, NM (where he actually is practicing now...hmmm), but he is NOT one of them! On another note, his staff was extremely pleasant and I feel for them if they are treated as bad as his patients.