A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James MacKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James MacKenzie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James MacKenzie, DO, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. MacKenzie graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. MacKenzie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G MacKenzie DO and MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James G. MacKenzie practice?
- Dr. James MacKenzie has 2 office locations.
Dr. James MacKenzie practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.