A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Morgan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Morgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Morgan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James Morgan practice?
- Dr. James Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Morgan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Perry, MI.
See Perry Family Physicians and Perry Primary Care Doctors.