A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Morgan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Morgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Morgan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James Morgan practice?
- Dr. James Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Morgan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Perry, MI.
See Perry Primary Care Doctors.