Dr. James Murphy MD Patient Reviews

3.6

August 10th, 2016
I had breast reduction surgery, and am extremely happy with my results. Dr. Murphy eased my fears going into surgery with realistic expectation of results/pain levels. Very pleased with the outcome. Highly recommend Dr. Murphy. Wish I had this done at least 10 years earlier. I feel great and my self esteem has gone through the roof.

January 16th, 2016
Choosing to have this man as my surgeon was one of the worst things I have ever done. He gives false expectations and poor follow up care afterwards. I have lost feeling in half of my breast and unnecessary scarring from scabs being ripped away by this doctor.

January 13th, 2016
Gives unreal expectations to gain business. So interested in gaining clients that appointments are often pushed back to squeeze in extra surgeries. From infections to unnecessary scarring, and insensitive patient care, this man is careless.

June 18th, 2012
A Different Me
This doctor changed my entire life. I am now able to wear the different type of shirts and summer dresses i have always wanted to wear. I look great and feel great thanks to Dr.Murphy. Great Job!!!!!

October 24th, 2011
Nice visit, but a bit rushed.
I don't expect Dr's to be your best friend, however I felt a bit rushed and not enough time was spent explaining the procedure to me. I felt like just another patient, however the Dr. was nice. The staff was as well, and they called you by name which is a rarity! Dr. Murphy is the only surgeon in memphis that takes Tricare, and it's really nice of him to do so...considering it's AWFUL insurance and he basically gets paid nothing for doing the procedure!