A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James O'Brien, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gerard O'Brien MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. James O'Brien has 7 office locations.
Dr. James O'Brien practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Family Physicians and Louisville Geriatric Doctors.