A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James O'Brien is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James O'Brien, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University College Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gerard O'Brien MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. James O'Brien has 5 office locations.
Dr. James O'Brien practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors and Louisville Geriatric Doctors.