A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reid, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University College Galway.
Dr. Reid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James G. Reid practice?
Dr. James Reid practices Internal Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists.