A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reid, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University College Galway.
Dr. Reid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gerard Reid MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Reid practice?
- Dr. James Reid has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Reid practices Internal Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists.