A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Roberts, FACS, MD, RVT is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gregory Roberts FACS, MD, and RVT is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James G. Roberts practice?
- Dr. James Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. James Roberts practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Surgeons.