Learn more about Dr. James Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Roberts, FACS, MD, RVT is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Roberts has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gregory Roberts FACS, MD, and RVT is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James G. Roberts practice?
- Dr. James Roberts has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Roberts practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Gallatin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Oneida, TN.
See Gallatin Surgeons.