A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Roberts, FACS, MD, RVT is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gregory Roberts FACS, MD, and RVT is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James G. Roberts practice?
- Dr. James Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. James Roberts practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Surgeons.