Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Smith Jr
Dr. James Smith Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, LA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center - Downtown, Highland Hospital - Shreveport and CHRISTUS Schumpert. He speaks English.
Dr. James Smith Jr has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Smith Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, LA.
Dr. Jennifer Prime
Monroe, LA 0 mi8
Dr. Michael Oneal
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Monroe, LA 0 mi11
Dr. Richard Fincher
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Monroe, LA 0 mi30