A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Garland Smith MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Smith practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, LA.
See Shreveport Hospitalists, Shreveport Internists, and Shreveport Critical Care Practitioners.