Overall Review

3.6

November 3rd, 2016
Sullivan is the best
James Sullivan is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is very intelligent, current on research and will help you find the source of your illness. Once he begins studying your blood and conditions he will tell you more about yourself than you ever knew. Do not listen to the complainers on here as they are most likely druggies. Being that Dr Sullivan played a vital role in the research and invention of modern medications for opioid addictions, he has some rough characters come through his doors seeking help and some probably just seeking something to abuse.

June 28th, 2016
Find another
I went to see this doctor on the advice of someone else, i thought was a friend..... and i must say that it was the only time i will ever see this place again! never in my life have i been so offended!! the woman up front is very rude(started with her)! then as they were attempting to draw blood from my arm, the young man was shaking and had eventually poked me 4 x's (w. needle) to finally get it! my arm was sore for a week! then i had to deal with this doctor! came in to the room asked 2 questions, as i was answering him he gets up , leaves the room(i thought he was going for something dealing with my issue) leaves me waiting 15-20 minutes, and then i hear him in the room across the hall(another room) talking/drilling someone about their medicines....exactly 27 minutes later, he comes back in with a prescription, hands it to me then walks out???? no byes! no thanks! no nothing! I WAITED 3 HOURS IN THE WAITING AREA FOR THIS? NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!

June 27th, 2016
Absolutely the most non-caring, ego occupied, rudest doctor I EVER had to see! 2-4 hour waits EVERYTIME! RUDEST RECEPTIONIST (BRENDA) EVER DEALT WITH! COCKY! SHORT AND RUDE! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND USE ANOTHER "DOCTOR"! ACCUSE'S EVERYONE OF SELLING THEIR MEDICINE! WHICH IS TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL! WALKED DOWN THE HALL TALKING OUT LOUD ABOUT MY ISSUE! ACT'S LIKE A KID!

February 10th, 2016
Mean
He was very rude and abrupt! Acted like he was mad I was sick!

May 28th, 2015
Horrible doctor. Find someone else to help you with your medical needs. I won't go into detail but trust me on this. Please!

July 1st, 2012
Helped me with my difficult case
Saw several MD's before coming here. Took the time needed to find out source of my recurrent illness. Very current in research. One of the most knowledgeable MD's I've seen and I've seen a lot.

April 12th, 2012
Not sure about this MD
Have been to see him a couple times with totally different experiences. First was good and then it was like he completly changed. Short, rude, no communication, did not spend enough time to deal with problems, One more time and I;m gone.

April 11th, 2012
Best doc in Birmingham
Expert in his field. Up to date on latest research, and took time to explain my options.

March 19th, 2012
Very unfriendly, never asks how you feel, never uses your name, never smiles, never shakes your hand, rude.

January 2nd, 2010
Diabetes Check Up / Heart
Above Average Knowledge - Lots of people knoe this because wait times at his office are typically 20-30 minutes

February 23rd, 2009
Diabetes Medical Visit
No doubt cares greatly. Above average knowledge. Seems lots of patients know this - VERY BUSY but made me feel like I had the time and attention I needed. .