A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Walker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Silverton Hospital
- St Mary Med Ctr, Walla Walla, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Grant Walker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Walker practice?
- Dr. James Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Walker practices Family Medicine near Silverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Angel, OR.
See Silverton Primary Care Doctors.