Pain Specialist show details Pain Specialist
by Dr. James Gregory White on May 22nd, 2013

Dr. White is under the states thumb. This Doctor does everything but pass out "Drugs." He has saved my life with simple pain medication that he has prescribed. I laid in bed suffering from Chronic Pain and Disabled. I now have a good quality of life and that is what makes this Doctor different. He cares!

Cannot find a better Pain Specialist because He's thorough and compassionate.. show details Cannot find a better Pain Specialist because He's thorough and compassionate..
by Michael C. on Apr 10th, 2013

I've been His patient for 7 years and never found rudeness or rushed treatment during my monthly visits. His Staff are Ladies who listen to people not treated when records are unavailable or complain about not being seen BEFORE staff can verify prior Doctor's care. Dr. White' Office always had a "treatment contract" for safe and legal use of the medicine while random urinalysis or blood samples are agreed to know His patients' are following rules and laws of opiate use. The patients who are told to leave the Office have been sad drama but never dangerous; yet the Ladies will explain to help them find help or weed-out those that never return. The Doctor is a Pain Specialist practicing medicine therapies that help wrecked bodies to have relief for a month without the spine injections that last 48 hours, hurt and cost your insurance too much.Doctor White and Cheri H, His Physician's Assistant, often need scans or x-rays to see the painful areas' decline or rare improvement in the condition so treatments are tailored to the patient' complaint of more pain? All around, this Office shows rare sympathy to suffering so I questioned why not become a Primary Care Doctor? I know there's enough older and broken people to fill their day with enough work now. His willingness to work hard at making lives tolerable again has a down side and that is, He's made competing Physicians and N.I.M.B.Y. types in power, try to close His Office because He's no desire to use pain filled lives as a means to make money only. There's those who keep ignorance as their guide and hate what they misunderstand. Many of these would allow themselves or a Family member to live or die in pain than safely use medicines for chronic or hospice care both? They believe in conjecture and misinformation, that it's safer to hurt than use opiates for treatment of pain that can make life h--l on Earth!This is where Dr. White gets threats of closure or Pharmacist's being tools of this unprofessional behavior refusing to fill His patients' prescriptions. His patients are some folks who made bad choices when young but they're still broken and hurting so Dr. White helps them. This is real Christian conduct helping those you could treat poorly in your health club or Church for being poor? I can say without reservation that theft crimes would increase in Shasta County if the Doctor did not treat some who cannot wait to keep the pain controlled and make a drug street purchase instead. Life isn't fair most of the time but I met a Healer 7 years ago who imitates Jesus' Love for all and I could only hope to have a resume' like the Doctor's to show God these deeds on the last day.Keep helping Doctor. We like You.

read this please show details read this please
by Troy on Mar 31st, 2013

Greg White listened, reviewed all my records,examined me and prescribed the same medicen (methadone the ER put me on,and followed up with presciption,that Ive taken for 7 years.cant help being ill .walk in my shoes.

Great doctor compassionate man show details Great doctor compassionate man
by mrs sweetwood on Mar 29th, 2013

As I say in the title great doctor compassionate man. As far as some people taking more than they're supposed to, and then overdosing doctor White Didn't go to their home twist their arm behind their back and say hey stupid why don't you take more than you're supposed to and die. He took more than enough time 20 minutes or more and talk to us and got my husband on a regiment that worked for him he gave me and my husband his life back.

Living with pain show details Living with pain
by Craig e eaton on Mar 29th, 2013

This doc is one of the few that will support people that live with pain sure hes got to weed out the abusers but what is better a person able to function /i work and be human or a person bent up and on disability. Appsalutly a shame what people but us chonic pain persons thru.loose if you do and realy loose if you dont

Good man show details Good man
Oct 22nd, 2012

I am delighted to have found such a caring and responsive doctor. It is difficult for a chronic pain sufferer to find compassion and Dr. White has it in Spades! He is equally vigilant about those who would try to cheat the system with checks and balances in place to catch those who would game it. It is hard to wait for the appointment, it can take several hours, but generally, worth the wait.

Will write any perscription you ask for show details Will write any perscription you ask for
Sep 14th, 2012

He is not a doctor, he is a drug pusher and once he gets you addicted your money is the only thing that stands between you and your demise. The staff is rude, the manager is lazy and rude, the doctor does a poor exam and then just writes you a perscription for whatever you want. Gregory White has been investigated and closed down. If its drugs you seek he is the right doctor. If it is a real doctor go anywhere else.

Worst doctor and even worse staff show details Worst doctor and even worse staff
Jun 11th, 2012

I had to wait for 3 hours to see a nurse practitioner that only took 2 minutes. Over charge my insurance and me by billing my insurance for services that I never had. The rudest staff ever that could care less about you and I hear them talking crap about other patients after they leave. And anyone who says he is good are just getting opiate based drugs cause they are junkies or they are selling them on the street for money. Hope the police get him soon cause I know they are on to him.

Poor Time Management show details Poor Time Management
Jan 24th, 2012

I wouldn't know how good of a doctor he really is since i only saw him once. I saw his nurse practitioner at all of my appointments following my first. She is nice but I kind of feel like she is always in a hurry cause they are ALWAYS HOURS behind! I don't know why my appointments take so long when you only spend five minutes with the NP???

Jan 7th, 2012

Dr White and his staff is getting way better than it used to be in the past. I feel they should get the pre-authorizations out as quick as they want their share of cost money!!! Its NOT that hard, just fill out a piece of paper!!

One of the most compassionate doctors Ive ever met! show details One of the most compassionate doctors Ive ever met!
Sep 14th, 2011

One of the most compassionate doctors Ive ever met! The office has REALLY change for the BETTER in the last 4-5 months, staff is courteous and professional and yes, there is a wait, it is better, but the wait is understandable as there just arent many chronic pain management physicians in this area!! To the new management- keep up the good work!!!!

good clinic for pain mgt and psychiatric problems show details good clinic for pain mgt and psychiatric problems
Apr 4th, 2011

good staff, good Doctor and good Nurse Practitioner. Location is very convenient.

my opinion show details my opinion
by J.J.O. on Feb 21st, 2011

Ill tell you ive been with doc for 5 yrs now and hes givin me my life back! i can function like a normal human. go to my kids events w/out being in mind bending pain. Thank the Lord he has the guts to treat ppl who need help, cuz ill tell ya most docs aroumd this town wouldnt give a crap if you hurt,they just think "junkie" and bye-bye.Doc has allowed me to work again, train again and most of asll, get out and live among everyone else instead of being a prison in my own home and body as well as a slave to pain. NO MORE! thank you doc. hang in there.

Time Management show details Time Management
Mar 15th, 2010

Your time management is poor, my wife has to wait over a hour at times and this is unprofessional, you heard people through like cattle.

great doctor show details great doctor
by Daniel DeArman on Jan 27th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. White. He understood what I was going through and helped me so much. Right now I am not under his care because I decided to manage my pain by myself. However, things were so much better when I saw Dr. White. I am seriously considering going back to see him, I know I need his help. I you have chronic pain then Dr. White is the man to see. He can help you and possibly change the quality of your life.

UST OPERATOR show details UST OPERATOR
by T.C. on Aug 22nd, 2009

GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER AND POLITE SEEMS CAREFULL ABOUT SPOTTING ABUSERS AND DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HIM JUDGEING YOU MY CONDITION IS NON OPERABLE SO HE KEEPS ME WORKING, GREAT DR.