Dr. James White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James White?

May 23rd, 2013

Pain Specialist

Dr. White is under the states thumb. This Doctor does everything but pass out "Drugs." He has saved my life with simple pain medication that he has prescribed. I laid in bed suffering from Chronic Pain and Disabled. I now have a good quality of life and that is what makes this Doctor different. He cares!

April 10th, 2013

Cannot find a better Pain Specialist because He's thorough and compassionate..

I've been His patient for 7 years and never found rudeness or rushed treatment during my monthly visits. His Staff are Ladies who listen to people not treated when records are unavailable or complain about not being seen BEFORE staff can verify prior Doctor's care. Dr. White' Office always had a "treatment contract" for safe and legal use of the medicine while random urinalysis or blood samples are agreed to know His patients' are following rules and laws of opiate use. The patients who are told to leave the Office have been sad drama but never dangerous; yet the Ladies will explain to help them find help or weed-out those that never return. The Doctor is a Pain Specialist practicing medicine therapies that help wrecked bodies to have relief for a month without the spine injections that last 48 hours, hurt and cost your insurance too much.Doctor White and Cheri H, His Physician's Assistant, often need scans or x-rays to see the painful areas' decline or rare improvement in the condition so treatments are tailored to the patient' complaint of more pain? All around, this Office shows rare sympathy to suffering so I questioned why not become a Primary Care Doctor? I know there's enough older and broken people to fill their day with enough work now. His willingness to work hard at making lives tolerable again has a down side and that is, He's made competing Physicians and N.I.M.B.Y. types in power, try to close His Office because He's no desire to use pain filled lives as a means to make money only. There's those who keep ignorance as their guide and hate what they misunderstand. Many of these would allow themselves or a Family member to live or die in pain than safely use medicines for chronic or hospice care both? They believe in conjecture and misinformation, that it's safer to hurt than use opiates for treatment of pain that can make life h--l on Earth!This is where Dr. White gets threats of closure or Pharmacist's being tools of this unprofessional behavior refusing to fill His patients' prescriptions. His patients are some folks who made bad choices when young but they're still broken and hurting so Dr. White helps them. This is real Christian conduct helping those you could treat poorly in your health club or Church for being poor? I can say without reservation that theft crimes would increase in Shasta County if the Doctor did not treat some who cannot wait to keep the pain controlled and make a drug street purchase instead. Life isn't fair most of the time but I met a Healer 7 years ago who imitates Jesus' Love for all and I could only hope to have a resume' like the Doctor's to show God these deeds on the last day.Keep helping Doctor. We like You.

March 31st, 2013

read this please

Greg White listened, reviewed all my records,examined me and prescribed the same medicen (methadone the ER put me on,and followed up with presciption,that Ive taken for 7 years.cant help being ill .walk in my shoes.

March 30th, 2013

Great doctor compassionate man

As I say in the title great doctor compassionate man. As far as some people taking more than they're supposed to, and then overdosing doctor White Didn't go to their home twist their arm behind their back and say hey stupid why don't you take more than you're supposed to and die. He took more than enough time 20 minutes or more and talk to us and got my husband on a regiment that worked for him he gave me and my husband his life back.

March 30th, 2013

Living with pain

This doc is one of the few that will support people that live with pain sure hes got to weed out the abusers but what is better a person able to function /i work and be human or a person bent up and on disability. Appsalutly a shame what people but us chonic pain persons thru.loose if you do and realy loose if you dont

October 22nd, 2012

Good man

I am delighted to have found such a caring and responsive doctor. It is difficult for a chronic pain sufferer to find compassion and Dr. White has it in Spades! He is equally vigilant about those who would try to cheat the system with checks and balances in place to catch those who would game it. It is hard to wait for the appointment, it can take several hours, but generally, worth the wait.

June 12th, 2012

Worst doctor and even worse staff

I had to wait for 3 hours to see a nurse practitioner that only took 2 minutes. Over charge my insurance and me by billing my insurance for services that I never had. The rudest staff ever that could care less about you and I hear them talking crap about other patients after they leave. And anyone who says he is good are just getting opiate based drugs cause they are junkies or they are selling them on the street for money. Hope the police get him soon cause I know they are on to him.

January 24th, 2012

Poor Time Management

I wouldn't know how good of a doctor he really is since i only saw him once. I saw his nurse practitioner at all of my appointments following my first. She is nice but I kind of feel like she is always in a hurry cause they are ALWAYS HOURS behind! I don't know why my appointments take so long when you only spend five minutes with the NP???

January 7th, 2012

Dr White and his staff is getting way better than it used to be in the past. I feel they should get the pre-authorizations out as quick as they want their share of cost money!!! Its NOT that hard, just fill out a piece of paper!!

November 30th, 2011

Puts patience first

September 14th, 2011

One of the most compassionate doctors Ive ever met!

One of the most compassionate doctors Ive ever met! The office has REALLY change for the BETTER in the last 4-5 months, staff is courteous and professional and yes, there is a wait, it is better, but the wait is understandable as there just arent many chronic pain management physicians in this area!! To the new management- keep up the good work!!!!

April 4th, 2011

good clinic for pain mgt and psychiatric problems

good staff, good Doctor and good Nurse Practitioner. Location is very convenient.