A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wilson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Body Weight
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Wilson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Graham Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Wilson practice?
- Dr. James Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Rheumatologists.