A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wilson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Body Weight
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Wilson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Graham Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Wilson practice?
- Dr. James Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Rheumatologists.