A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gable, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gable graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Gable has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gable accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Gable practice?
Dr. James Gable practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Surgeons.