Dr. James Gabroy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Gabroy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 24th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Gabroy for years, he is the best of all of my Doctors. The staff is great, Ruby, Marrissa are are very caring and knowledgable assistants. Dr. Gabroy is simply the best there is in Clark County.

November 2nd, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. Been my doctor for 10 years. Don't ever want another doctor.

He always takes time to find out about any medical problem you have....and he's always 'right on' with the diagnosis.

September 7th, 2016

GOOD DR.

DR GABROY WAS MY DR FOR YEARS AND MY HUSBANDS DR ALWAY GIVES A ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS , WAITING TIME HAS GOTTEN BETTER HE TRIES NOT TO SAY NO BUT HARD FOR HIM TO DO WHEN NO APPOINTMENT WAS MADE

October 23rd, 2015

Very Hurt and Disappointed

My family and I had been going to Gabroy for years. I always liked and trusted him. Yes, he can be very blunt, but I once felt he listened, and I could trust him. However, I received a letter in the mail that said he would no longer see me or my family. I was very caught off guard by this. When we went to ask why, my husband and I were told it was because he was being investigated by DEA because of my prescriptions. Three months earlier, I talked to Dr Gabroy about my medications. Because I have had back surgeries, and knee surgeries, and need to go in for another back surgery, I am in constant pain. Because the government is overly strict on pain medications, I was going to a pain management Dr every month, on top of Gabroy, every other month. Because I'm not on any government assisted anything, these dr bills can add up. So, three months ago, I asked Gabroy what I would need to do to just have him be my only dr, writing any of my prescriptions. He told me, I would have to cut one of my pain meds down to half the mg's I had been on for years, and cut the amount of my other prescription by 30 pills a month. Now, I have been on these medications for years, same dose, never going up, because even though my body is so used to the medications they barely make a dent in the pain, I know how bad they can be, and how you're pretty much treated like a criminal for taking pain medication. I decided it was worth a try lowering both of my medications. I have always been very careful not to get same medications from different drs, I use the same pharmacy for all of my medications, etc. So for three months, Dr Gabroy is writing my medications at what we talked about, and I'm following all of the governments rules. This month, when I filled my prescriptions, one was 30 pills less than what I had already dropped down to. I had already filled them, not checking them first like normal. So, I went and explained this to the dr office. They could easily see the nurse had written the wrong amount down, and wrote a script for 30. I knew the pharmacy would have to check the dr office, but I wasn't worried because they have been filling my prescriptions for years, and could look at my past records. I had asked the dr office to put a note on it too, but they didn't. Nobody said anything negative about it at the dr or pharmacy. Then I got the letter. So, because his nurse Ruby, wrote it up wrong, not only am I getting punished, but my entire family. We even asked if he would still be our primary care dr if I went back to the pain management. We were told "no". And, to top all of this off, Dr. Gabroy has refused to even sit down and talk to us. Now, when I requested the files for the family, the office said it is 60 cents per page unless a dr requests them. Everyone knows it's impossible to find a dr taking new patients if they aren't on government insurance. I feel totally hurt, and betrayed by this, he has been our doctor for years, I sat down and specifically asked about my medications, he signed a paper I wrote up stating my drop in medication for other doctor, I did everything correct, followed everyone's rules, and this is what happened. How can anyone trust any doctor anymore???

June 10th, 2015

Where is the money

I wanted to warn all those that might waste their time and money on a Dr. that doesn't care about the patient, but rather the money first and everything else second. This Dr. has no bedside manner and his only interest is in how much money he will be able to accumulate as a result of his services down the road. If there is little chance of money, then your visits with him will be short lived. Sad, and pathetic indeed.

June 2nd, 2015

Staff is lacking in follow through. I've called 3 times for a referral with no follow up.

January 6th, 2015

bad wai times

Two hour wait is normal

February 4th, 2012

Save Yourself Time & Money

Count on sitting in the waiting room for 2+ hours. Imagine, a dedicated patient willing to do that for over 15 years (granted in the beginning the wait was not quite as bad).Recently felt the need to go for a second opinion.Obviously that's a "no no" in Gabroy's office.No 2nd Opinions Allowed as a patient of Dr. James Gabroy! Should you decide to do so you will be punished!!! Dr Gabroy will no longer offer his services to YOU or other members of your family that have been under his care!!!Do yourself a favor, don't ever see him.

December 12th, 2011

horrible doctor

Don't take your loved ones to him my gradmother was given laxatives and weighed 69 pounds when she died. My grandpa is in the hospital in a wheelchair due to Dr. Gabroy's negligengce. Worst doctor ever my grandfather fell and cracked his head open and broke his femur and the doctor told my mom to take him home thank god she called 911 and got my gramps the medical attention he needed no thanks to dr. Gabroy or his staff they wouldnt even give my mom their address for the EMTs terrible

August 18th, 2011

16 years in Henderson

Dr. Gabroy is like Dr. House on tv. He is brilliant in diagnosing your problem. He is a straight shooter and tells it like it is. I trust Dr. Gabroy and his office staff. They know how to work around insurance in getting you the tests that you need in spite of insurance not wanting to pay for anything.

January 23rd, 2011

Jeanie

January 12th, 2011

Pofessional and Caring

Dr Gabroy likes to see his patients approximately every 2-3 months. I feel he knows me personaly.